FScape is a standalone audio rendering software for time domain and spectral signal processing. Similar to SoundHack, it hosts a number of separate filter processes and has simple Batch processing capabilities. It runs on any Java 1.4 equipped machine.
* A unique suite of audio transformation modules
* Basic support for batch processing
* OSC interface for basic scripting
* New: Dr Murke
* Improved: Added Icon for Windows
* Fixes: StepBackDlg (lost one corrStep per marker pos), BinaryOpDlg (fixing percentage offset), OS X Bug where Preferences menu item disappeared
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in FScape 0.74
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.